師徒有約

Teacher and Disciple Have an Agreement

濟公和尚慈訓

調寄:離別歌 語寄:師徒有約

師徒相聚的時間為什麼總是一點點
Why is our time together always so limited and brief?
所有交代勸勉是否聽明全
Have you clearly understood Teacher's advice?
愿立帶我們到世間約定牽引再相見
Our vows have brought us to this world; We've agreed to meet again
這是無限殊勝的因緣
This is the best possible karma
師徒一定會再見不管歷經了多少年
We'll certainly meet again regardless of how long it takes
願徒始終道心堅師也會陪伴你身邊
Wish disciples firm your heart; Teacher is always by your side
天堂其實不遙遠能轉念立刻到眼前
Heaven can be right before your eyes with just a change of heart
要讓自己散發淨亮的光圈
Let yourself emit a halo of bright light
功圓果滿的那一天佛光接引來團圓
On the day you've fulfilled your vows, we will reunite again
師徒共赴龍華慶功宴
to celebrate at the gathering of Saints



回善書圖書館--善歌