真心

The True Heart

濟公活佛慈訓

調寄:At the End of the Day 語寄:真心

The life goes by from year to year. Nobody can make the day longer.
生命一年一年地流逝,誰也無法將時間延長.
Cherish the time, do our best, make it better. Seek the great Truth from Dao center.
唯有珍惜時光,從道場中尋求真理,盡最大努力,變得更好.
From now on realize the True Heart, my dear. Open the gate, go on the way together.
親愛的徒兒,從現在開始了解真主人,打開心胸,邁開步伐,讓我們一起迎向未來.
We have found the right place that gives safe shelter from suffering and danger.
已經找到了至善寶地,那是一個可靠的避風港,可讓我們超生了死及躲劫避難.
Remember that I am the one always gives you mighty power. Be your supporter.
徒兒要記得,為師永遠給你最強大無形的力量,做你永遠的支柱.
There is no time for you to linger, perfect your character, Kindly enlighten others.
我們已經沒有時間在流連了,要讓我們的自性更加圓滿,用仁慈的光芒照亮別人.
Teacher is your big shoulder, Companies with you forever.
為師永遠陪伴你,做你最大的依靠.

濟公活佛慈訓
Holy Teacher's merciful words:
希望徒兒們大家好好學道,好好萊修辦道,
Wishing disciples learn about, cultivate, and propagate Dao to your best ability.
認清理,整理好你的心念,
Clearly understand the principles and sort out your thoughts.
讓人生逢凶化吉,前程光明,事事更順利.
Let bad luck turn into good, the future become brighter, and everything go smoothly.



回善書圖書館--善歌