盼兒回

Expecting Your Return

濟公活佛慈訓

調寄:西海情歌 語寄:盼兒回

自你離開家園 母親就失去笑顏
Since leaving your true home—Mother in Heaven is so sad
日日夜夜望穿了雙眼 誰知道那種思念
Day and night anxiously awaiting—Who can understand this longing?
 
紅塵那麼遙遠 遊子你是在哪邊
The world is so far away—Oh, where to are you wandering?
佛菩薩聲聲呼喚規勸 不知你有沒有聽見
Buddhas and bodhisattvas exhorting—Have you even been listening?
 
否記得你答應過的 不會遺忘彼此的誓言
Remember you agreed not to forget the promise made in Heaven
但你沉醉在世俗的心念 那麼地深陷
Deeply indulging in worldly desire—Deep in karmic debt
可不可以睜睜眼 把世間的真假看明全
Can you open up your eyes—To see clearly what is true in this world
 
母在苦苦等候 孩子夢醒回家那一天
Mother in Heaven awaits children's awakening and return
從此不必倚閭盼望情牽 內心也安閒
From then on there will be no more longing—Heart will be at ease
歸期莫要拖延 重拾那快樂的從前
Do not delay your return—Revive bygone happiness and joy



回善書圖書館--善歌