世界末日|生命終點  

世界末日|生命終點

濟公活佛 慈訓

Multi CC Language

天時緊急災劫遍地,徒兒們不要執著於何時世界末日到來?
【Holy Song: The End of the World | The End of Life】Merciful Teachings of Jigong Living Buddha
The time is urgent, and catastrophes abound.
My disciples, do not be obsessed with when the end of the world will come.

試問每年每月世界各地都有大大小小的天災與戰亂,
Ask yourselves: every year, every month, all over the world, 
There are natural disasters and wars, great and small.

各地都有大大小小的天災與戰亂,21世紀的現代那非洲每天每分每秒,依舊還有數百萬人因無糧食而餓死!
Even in this modern 21st century, in Africa, 
Every day, every minute, and every second, 
Millions still starve to death due to lack of food!

這些或許還沒到達你們想像般的地球毀滅!
Perhaps this has not yet reached the level of total earth destruction you imagine!

但對於那些每天處於災難中受苦受難人們,那就是他們的世界末日啊!
But for those suffering in disasters every day, 
That is their doomsday!

徒兒們也別心存僥倖想說你們沒出生在那些地方,
Disciples, do not count on luck, thinking you were not born in those places.
As the saying goes,

有道是棺材不是裝老人的!
Coffins are not just for the old, but for the dead.

末日還沒來臨前,徒兒的冤親債主可能先找上門,
Before the apocalypse arrives, your karmic creditors may find you first.

災劫還沒來臨前,徒兒今生的壽命可能先結束了!
Before the catastrophe strikes, your life in this world may already be over!

因此為師班班法會都告誡徒兒們,
Therefore, in every Dharma assembly, I admonish you:

要好好的把握有用的身體,
Seize the opportunity while you have a useful body.

好好的行功了愿、好好的修辦道啊...!
Diligently perform merits, fulfill your vows,And earnestly cultivate and propagate the Tao...!



回善書圖書館--善歌